Monday, November 29, 2010

I Love Taguig!

Its been a month since I last blogged. Wow. Last night I was talking to some photography people and the conversation drifted to blogging. They all seemed proud of their blogs, while I didn't even want to mention mine. I am such a bad blogger. Why haven't I blogged for the whole month? I don't know. I was trying to think of what to blog about and thought of sharing some of the things I've been busy with this past month. I was recently invited by the city government of Taguig to be part of a team to shoot certain landmarks as part of their new campaign called "I Love Taguig". Taguig is relatively the new concrete jungle in the making here in Metro Manila, next to Makati and Ortigas, and the new mayor is looking for ways to further promote the city. I worked for a short while in Taguig before and was surprised to find that there was actually more culture there than just the office buildings most of us usually associate with the name of the city. Here are some shots I took of Taguig:
Since this post had nothing to do with fashion, and this blog is trying to be a bit more about fashion, I took some photos of kids skateboarding at night in the parking lot and kind of liked the effect.  It looks like it can be used for a local jean brand.
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love reading your comments and feedbacks. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at themadjungle@ymail.com. Happy commenting!